Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hear the Singing?

Here is what has made my homeschooling mother's heart sing.


The other day Tyra and Ethan had a large and intelligent discussion about gemstones and what kind of gemstones Indians probably had and what they used the gemstones for.


Today Tyra and Ethan were playing so well together that when a friend rang the doorbell they got upset and said, "I just want to play with you."


Cedric was unseen and quiet for a long time so I went to check on him. What was he getting into? A book. My favorite book of all things. The Ordinary Princess. (He was gazing intently at the details of the pencil drawings within the book.)


We haven't done our German lessons for a while yet when we tried a online German course Tyra got almost all of them right the first time!

3 comments:

Rosanne Orgill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julianne orth said...

those moments are priceless!
( if you are wondering...that was me who deleted a comment because it was under my mom's name :)

Chris and Tara said...

I love the Ordinary Princess and I think you're the one who introduced it to me. I even bought if off of ebay. It's so good.