Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TRIathlon, Birthday, Boating, Canopy

>>>triathlon<<<
John did the Provo Triathlon this last weekend.
This time it involved swimming, biking, and running.
What a neat dad!
This triathlon was a little harder for us than the last one. We had a couple busy days before the race and didn't get to bed until late the night before the triathlon. But we got up at 5 in the morning and made it through the triathlon anyway.

Millie and Tyra hung out while we sat on blankets

under big trees after the race was over

>>>third birthday<<<

Cedric had his third birthday. He was sooo cute opening the presents that were just for HIM!
>>> boating <<<
We went boating with oma and opa. The boat almost sank ... but we made it out and back safely.


Look, here I am! I'm trying to look like I'm kicking back and relaxing in the boat but, instead, I just look retarded. Too bad Millie doesn't make up for my bad shot either.
My hunk came with too.

Opa let Ethan steer the boat. That smile couldn't be wiped from his face.


Cedric really loved it too.

Tyra got a try as well.

>>>comfy canopy<<<


Playing under our canopy in the front yard.







2 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

Way to go, John! The picture of Tyra and Millie is so cute. I also love seeing your mom and dad in the pictures. We missed you at our girls night but I'm glad that Cedric had a happy birthday.

Emily Youngdell said...

Claud, that picture of you looks like you are saying, "Ships ahoy, matey's!" Cute pictures!